IP17 GNS has moved their headquarters. We can now be found at Town House (Station Approach, Saxmundham, IP17 1BW – opposite Saxmundham Railway Station.)
Sax’cess House is currently closed due to the new lockdown measures, though GNS will stay in our new premises for the foreseeable and are open to accept food donations and, once lockdown has eased; as a point of contact for people in the community.
We’ve experienced a surge in requests for support in the last couple of weeks so just to remind anyone who may need some extra support during this challenging time:
What We Do:
Food and essential supplies
- Collection and drop off of essential shopping if you can’t get out – you can pay with a card. We can also collect Waitrose click and collect orders
- If you’ve run out of funds because the lockdown has stopped you working and/or your support payments haven’t arrived, we can drop off free essential supplies
- We’ve set up emergency food points in Sax, Kelsale and Benhall where you can help yourself to essentials
- We can make food bank referrals if you need support in the longer term
- We can collect and drop off prescriptions for people who aren’t able to get out to the chemist.
- We can help with online prescription requests.
- If you’re feeling isolated and lonely, IP17GNS can arrange for you to be part of our phone buddy scheme, with regular calls from one of our volunteers to cheer you up.
The IP17 GNS new HQ will be open every day Mon-Friday, 10am-2pm. Please continue to support us with donations of food for our emergency food parcels.
For help and to order food, use this form or call 0333 335 5266
To offer your help as a volunteer: